Friday, June 6, 2014

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSES

These bible could help you to make a decision for your soul, before it is too late.
And Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head." 59And He said to another, "Follow Me." But he said, "Lord, permit me first to go and bury my father." 60But He said to him, "Allow the dead to bury their own dead; but as for you, go and proclaim everywhere the kingdom of God."…
Cross References
Matthew 8:22
But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead."
Luke 9:60
Jesus said to him, "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God."
Treasury of Scripture
And he said to another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
Follow me.
Decide what you want after reading the above bible verses.
God loves and bless you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment