Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I BORN WITH A CAUL



I am born with Caul (veil) and my siblings and close relatives are afraid of me. It is as if I have four eyes. Everything I dream comes through. I die most of the time and rose from the dead instantaneously. I am so afraid of myself because I have too much power. I am not afraid of anything. I can rebuke the devil and he subdue.  My parents told me it was good luck to born with a Caul. To me it brings sorrows to my soul. I cannot visit any of my family because they believe I will tell their present and future. Two weeks ago, I visited a certain country where I have many families and none of them would allow me in their homes.
My mother told me that she boiled the veil and gave me to drink when I was born- she feels that is why my power is so strong. When someone hugs me, I can see everything about him or her when I go to bed. It is an odd feeling that no one would like to experience. Even my husband he is afraid of me. He left me because he says I am unusual. When I read a person, he or she will ask, are you a physic? I will ask, what do you mean/ and leave the scene immediately. My eldest sister Sarah said, when I was a baby I made funny sounds like a pussycat in distress at night.
There was a young man in the hospital I worked few years ago who got several gunshots. The doctor gave him over- he gave him few days to live. After he predicted that, the young man was going to die. I was passing one day on the fifth floor where the young man was in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) in the waiting room, I saw four women ages 20- 35 crying. I passed them by- minute after I passed, a female spirit pulled me back and said, “You must speak with these people now” I obeyed; I asked them, why are you all crying? The oldest female said, “We are here from Chicago to remove the life machine off my son, the doctor told us he is going to die” I asked, did the Lord says so. They replied in one voice, “No” I said; bring me to your son young woman. To my son! You cannot help him now; he has tubes attached to him all over his body” Any way they led me to the room where the young man lied. Truly, he had tubes all over his body. At that time, the medical teams were there to disconnect the tubes and remove him from the life machine. I said to the young man, I am going to pray with you If you understand my prayer, squeezed my finger. He did. I prayed, Holy Spirit of God you are the creator of everything. At this moment release, you are anointing in me that I may show your work on the outside. Holy Spirit do not reveal who an am to them so as I prayed a heard a loud cry saying, doctor, doctor, Tom’s brain is breathing look at the monitor. Yes, the young man returned to life.
Tom was healed he had to sent to rehab to learn how to walk because he was unable to because of the many shots he got in his legs. After this took place, I got a call from the head of the department that someone in a great position wanted to speak with me. I went without fear because I already knew why he called me and questioned me about Tom restoring back to life. These were the questions he asked, Ms. Gray how did you get to restored Tom’s back to life when the life machine was to be removed from him because the medical professionals believed he was dead.” I replied, I believe in God that nothing is impossible for him and through me praying with Tom in that specific moment, God is able to intervene in my prayer to restore him. He asked surprisingly, “Is that so?”  I responded, yes sir. He continued, “I believed you have some hidden power and we believed that you could be an asset to the patients in the hospital. Would you be willing to be added to our visiting pastoral board?” Yes, I would, I replied. “Alright, I will speak to Kate who is the manager in that area; she will train you to be a pastoral visitor, which means you will be able to coming as assigned on special unit where you are needed to pray for the sick and depressed people.” Thanks for the offer sir; I am amazed that you would have such a great trust in me. All I did for Tom was only prayer. “Ms. Gray, you brought someone back to life, we appreciate it, not us alone, but the young man’s family. I spoke to Tom’s mother; she wants to speak with you in order to thank you for her Son’s recovery.” We if God wants me to speak with her I will if not I will call it another day. He smiled at me, shook his head, and say, “you has some secret power that people are yarning for.” That is not power sir, is the trust that I have in God. I knew he could heal; he has the power to restores lives. Most of the time he used a person to do it while he instills his power for that assignment. “What can I say Ms. Gray, other than, you are special. I wish you the best in your world of power,” he said. I told him thanks and left his office. Few days after that I got a call from the pastoral visitor’s office to meet with the manager for training. I was given two weeks pastoral visiting training and assigned to two floors after that ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and ED (Emergency Department).
Having these Cauls put you in situation that if you did not have it you would be afraid of doing things, such as praying for the sick. However, a special gift has many power and many voices. You have to listen to the right voice or else you will fall into the hands of wrong spirits. Moreover, they can destroy you. Lately I refused to shake hands or hug people, because I read them from the shaking of hands and hugging them. It is hard when you can see through people and they do not know that you know about them. I tell you this, being a pastor I catch in trouble most of the time, because I can read the members, I know where they go what they do and so on. Sometimes I have to reveal it to them and they got very angry and left the church.
I remember before I know that I have the gift I was taken up to heaven and I saw a man dressed in white, gold and purple standing at a narrow gate holding a rod and a bible in his hands. As I try to go close to him, he stopped me by saying, “stand on the third step.” I stood. He said, “You have two calling one to do good and the other to do evil, which do you choose?” I replied, good. He handed me the bible and rod he was holding in his hands and said, “You are called to preach the gospel or becoming sorcery. However, you chosen good over evil I will show you know what evil is like.” He took me up on a very high mountain and he showed me the pit of hell filled with darkness, maggots, and voices crying aloud for help.   Saying, “Help me somebody I am thirsty and hot down here” I put my right palm on my eyes and closed them very tight, and say, no, no, several times I do not want to see this place ever. I woke up crying, and I took an oath that I will never go to hell. What made it so bad after the man showed me hell he disappeared. The description of the man was filled with light and there was a certain overflowing power that was floating in the environment where he stood. It makes you feel like you are floating in a space ship. It was so powerful I could not stand the feeling. I was very gland when he led me away.
Born with a Caul makes you very special but at the same time it can put you in a lot of trouble because you knew you has the power to do things so you will make many people’s lives miserable if you wishes to do so. For example about four years ago I was at a certain airport in the states, as I was about to go through security, something says to me speak. I looked at one of the security officer, I said to him, I am going to speak, he replied “ go ahead, I said to the crowed, ladies and gentleman, we are going on a flight we have no idea what will happen if we will reach our destination or not. Let me asked you all a question, are you saved? Everyone went in a moment of silence like if God came to make a visit at the airport. After that the security guard, ask, “mam are you ok?’ I replied, yes sir I am ok.
After checking through security, I was astonished of myself because I did not know that I could cause so many people to surrender to my voice. Immediately after that, I called one of my friends and told her how I spoke to people at the airport who was going on different flight about God and the stood still and listen to me. She said, “You already knew that you are not an ordinary person. This is not strange to me.” I knew it was strange to her but my God, I myself was amazed because there were many people. I remember my mother told me that when I was four years old I could speak different languages that she could not understands.  She said. “It did not matter to her because she knew I was a gifted child.” Today this gift makes most of my siblings hates me with passion. I used to worry about them, but I reached the point where I care not what they think or say. I promised myself to move on. I am who I am and I cannot change it. As I told you I died so many times, I remember one time when I died in my sleep I saw everyone crying and saying things about me such as, “she is dead and gone to a better place.” Others said, “The way she used to know everything I am not even thinking where she is gone as long as she is not here to mess with our business.” I was floating in the ceiling of my home hearing everyone remark that people past.
When they took me to the funeral home and put me in the mouthwash other dead bodies, I walkout and showed up at home. This was all in my dreams.
 In closing: I am glad that God has given me a gift of discernment to help those who are in trouble. He had poured out his wonderful blessings on me and I am so happy to have it. Today with this gift I can protect myself and my children and Grandchildren whom I cherish the most, Mary, Jane, Kadar, Timmy, ect.
 It seems weird but it is power. Sometimes I am happy when people are scared of my voice. Next thing about me, I cannot take medication it makes me sick; I get Devine healing most of the time. I cannot go to the beach I get sick. I believe too many of us are there, and others wants to mingle with you because you are in the world of the living.

No comments:

Post a Comment