Tuesday, June 17, 2014

GLOBAL PRAYER



PRAYER WARRIORS Image

The world is in chaos. We need every nation to bow their knees in prayer. People are dying without mercy. Economics falling. The world needs prayer. We need to ask God to have mercy on us by turning his face to us again. Jesus is the answer for our cry my friends.
I am truly burdening down by world crisis. Every day I am on the street corners pleading to the youth to make a change in their lives. They are lacked of knowledge all over the world.  We need to pray for them. Oh my God, every morning the news, someone got shot... mothers are crying and the grave is receiving. We must ask God to remove the death angel from among our children. We need every nation to pray this prayer:
God we sin against you, have mercy on us and change our heart to receive you as our savior and our Lord. As King David prayed,
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. ( Psalm 51: 1-4).
Now is the time to bow your knees for mercy from our God. He is in control, he has the power to deliver us from all our sins. He loves us even though we are such a rebellious generation.
15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
16 Rejoice evermore.
17 Pray without ceasing.
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." ( 1 Thes. 5:15-18).

"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thes. 5: 23).

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING how to prayerWE BELIEVE THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN THE NAME OF JESUS. JESUS CAN BREAK EVERY CHAIN OF BONDAGE IN YOUR LIFE AND THE WORLD. THERE IS NOTHING prayer warrior : Hands praying with a dramatic red sky overa small town; prayer warrior. 

TOO HARD FOR GOD. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE FOR THROUGH HIM. 

 prayer warrior : Sileet warrior about the crucified Jesus  

http://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/prayer_warrior.html


WE LIVE BY THE CROSS OF JESUS

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU IN HELPING ME IN PRAYER FOR THE WORLD AND THE YOUTH.



No comments:

Post a Comment