Sunday, June 15, 2014

GOD CAN CHANGE YOU

Today i am asking you to make a vow and go to church. Regardless of your situation, God is able to make things right with you. He will not condemn you in anyway. He loves you and he wants to be your friend. Have you ever been alone and heard a still awesome voice in your ears telling you to live right? that voice is the voice of God. Moreover, if you are a murderer which everyone feels like the worst sin, God promised is to clean you up and make you a better person. Take for example, Moses when the enemy wants to abused his people, the bible tells us that he did this,
" And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren.
  And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand".( Exodus 2: 11-12) Did God forgives Moses, yes he did. He later used Moses as a prophet to lead his people out of Egypt. I am not sending you to kill someone, what I'm referring to is the fact that God has the power to forgive sins and make changes in people's life. He changed my-life. I   was brought up into a Christian home , my parents was born again Christians. Despite of that, as a teenager, I went my own way in the world of sin and pleasure doing things that I should not be doing as teenager. Having sex before marriage, going to party, rebelling against my parents beliefs. Etc. But I could not do that for long. I have to make a change in my-life with God. I could not do it alone, I acknowledged my fault before him and I prayed and asked him to forgive my sins. He did and I rejoice. Today I can say God saves a sinner like me. He can do the same for you if you ask Him. God loves you and he is waiting for that call, Lord please save me and change me. He will my friend, just say the word. I love all of you. Have a happy Sunday and a wonderful week.
 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment