Monday, June 2, 2014

MY JAMAICAN'S SUMMER

MY JAMAICAN SUMMER

When I was a Child, I  wore a smile that represent victory for all my female friends: yes, I have revenge for diappointed the most prestige men, for the rareness of  beauty and true luxuries in this world. I had known how to get to the heart of the hardest  man with only a smile. "feminity"... the thing is, my language was too radical in those days. I spent time studying  men's faces in my album and identifying their glowing awesomeness. 
  These men knew that in order to be awesome,  they must have special qualities.  Grooming themselves few second before the flash blind them, to endowed with the power of speech in the English Language,of which few understood, the British English in Jamaica. Grown to be older, looking at the samr Album with the awesome male faces, is like magic to my eyes. I immediate grin to form a gracious round face in my eyes as a male from thealbum that is so real in my biology. The whole face was thus transformed. The eybrows that I saw, arched slightly, the oval of his cheeks was elongated. His full awesomeness was like the Jamaican Summer. This album with these photograph has spell that drag me into the big great Caribben Sea, where the water rested between by beautiful teeth, that eagered me to bite one of the picture of a awesome man from this album.

Oh, my eyes peered on this picture, as I lied on the warmed  Caribbean Sea Sand in the Parish of Trelawny Beach. This picture had won the deepest confident of my bleeding heart: most deserve, I am a female: for example a relative from the United States was the only color picture in the album, which is known to be John walter who was a lawyer, I asked mother who he was, mother instantaneously said he is your cousine. Oh, well, there comes the downfall of my dream, the man that I yarned for in this Album. My Jamaican Summer, I did not really enjoyed the beauty of my longing to meet the man of my dream from the album I found at Grandma's home in Jamaica. Those awesome male faces, left me in Jamaica- wondering about  " My Jamaican Summer" how did this happen? his presence was real. No one had told me about these picture until I found the album. A brief flash of my imagination- of panic appeared in my grandmother's unfailingly calm blue eyes. In an nonchalant voice , she said" I understand you were here to enjoyed your Jamaican Summer with the man from the album you had, unfortunately, he was your relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment