Friday, June 6, 2014

EXCUSES

Do you know that anything that you love, you spend tremendous  amount of time with. Things you hate you do not want to see. My point is, if you love the Lord from your heart, you will find time for him, doing good to others, going to church and bible studies. In these areas there are lots of excuses. Such as, I cannot go to church today I have to visit a friend. I cannot go to bible studies, I have to go to work. I cannot help my mother with the laundry, because i have to to the hair dresser. It brings me into the scripture when Jesus call these people to follow him and they came up with these excuses, "And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father."
Luke 9:60
Jesus said to him, "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God."
Here we notice that from the beginning men making excuses when it comes to worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. In my opinion, if you love the Lord as often as your lips says it, you will find time to do anything he ask of you. Mouth is not the action, is the heart, and the things you do to prove yourself  that you truly love and serving the Lord. The bible told us this,
"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one! 5"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. "These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.…(Deut. 6: 5-6).
Yes, we should live the word as it is written and preach by Holy people.
God bless you. Pray for me.                                    
                                          
  repentance is the key to true salvation.               

No comments:

Post a Comment