Wednesday, June 11, 2014

EMBRACING DEMENTIA WITH EVERLASTING LOVE

A BRIEF SUMMARY OF A SISTER WHO WALKED OUT OF POVERTY INTO WEALTH.
 In year 2010 my Sarah was diagnosed with Dementia, after her Son and daughter- in law betrayed her out of her wealth.  She became very aggressive, verbally abusive and a wanderer. Sarah won the lottery, she did not take it for her self alone she shared among her parents, siblings, friends,  and churches. She sent her Son to an expensive college hoping that one day that Son would give back to her. Her dream turns into sorrow, pain, suffering and regrets, when her Son brought his French girl friend into her life. It was then Sarah's life begins to change. Marcia who is her Son's girl friend later married Sarah's Son John, who plot against Sarah. The first thing they did, they confused Sarah with something her family do not know of. The reason why the family think this way is because three weeks after Marcia and John got married, Marcia said" she went to Sarah's home to visited her and she was unresponsive. In this case she did not take Sarah to see a medical doctor, she asked her to signed over her home to her for $3.00.
  After that Marcia called all Sarah's friends and told them that Sarah went crazy. Marcia and John went to see a Real Estate Lawyer and bought Sarah's home for $3.00. That home worth seven hundred thousand dollars. Sarah had a close Pastor friend who heard about her disaster, he asked her if there was any family member who cares about her well being, she told him she has a sister but they were not close; nonetheless she told him that her sister has a tender heart for the family. Her Pastor friend called, that sister and told her the story of Sarah. Two days after her sister heard the story about her son and daughter -in- law betrayed her and took away her wealth, that sister shows up at Sarah's home what the Son and daughter-in law bought for $3.00.
When Sarah's sister shows up at her home in Vancouver, Canada, it was a shocked to Marcia and John because they has no idea that Sarah sister would showed up, because that Sister and Sarah was not close. In was then they got scared and began to make up stories about Sarah's sister saying, " Her sister continuously harassing them by visiting their home unannounced. One Saturday Morning in 2011 Sarah' sister went to visited her, when she got to her home because she now living with Marcia and John. Marcia and John puts Sarah in their basemen filled with moles and roaches. Sarah's sister got really angry and told  John off by saying " YOU ARE A WICKED SON AND GOD IS GOING TO GET BACK AT YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE DID TO MY SISTER. YOU BETRAYED YOUR MOTHER FOR THIS FRENCH WRETCH? YOU ARE JUST LIKE HER. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING JOHN, I DAMN IF I AM GOING TO ALLOW YOU AND THAT WRETCH TO KILL MY SISTER. WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KEEP HER ALIVE I WILL, YOU HEAR ME...
  He responded, " Aunty, no one has done anything to mom, she has Dementia, and that all about it. Why are you blaming me and my wife for my mother's illness? I did not do her anything."  Sarah's sister replied, Oh yeah, we shall see. What kind of heart you have to stand by and see your wife mistreating your mother like this eh? Sarah's pastor friend told me that you sold all her personal belongings, cars, jeweleries, furniture's , her magazine company, and closed her Bridal store.? This is wickedness John. Look how hard your mother struggled with you before she came into money, and you forgot about that. Well, that wife of yours is going to reap what she sow someday. He responded, " you always wish people bad luck" I replied, my boy, if you are innocent about your mother been mistreated by you and your wife, you don't have to worry. Moreover, if you and her brings her to this state of mind that she is so impaired, I'm sorry for the both of you...
  Sarah's pastor's friend told me that after you and your wife took away Sarah's wealth, she ran away many times and the police found her and brought her home. He replied, " Mom was diagnosed with Dementia, that is apart of her sickness, she has the motive to be running away. My wife and I cannot stop her from running away, if we try to stop her, we will catch in trouble by the government of this country. In this country, everyone has the right to do what pleases he or she. Try to study Dementia and see what it's all about before you try to accuse me and my wife." Let me brief you a little about Dementia and how it affects other people.
 
Dementia is a syndrome, usually of a chronic or progressive nature, caused by a variety of brain illnesses that affect memory, thinking, behavior and ability to perform everyday activities.
The number of people living with dementia worldwide is currently estimated at 35.6 million. This number will double by 2030 and more than triple by 2050. You understand?
Dementia is overwhelming not only for the people who have it, but also for their caregivers and families. There is a lack of awareness and understanding of dementia in most countries, resulting in stigmatization, barriers to diagnosis and care, and impacting caregivers, families and societies physically, psychologically and economically. My mother did not had Dementia because of us, she has it because it is a sickness that can affect anyone."
You know what John, as much as my sister and I was not close, she do not deserved the filth you all rubbed in her mouth. The way you all threaded her is bitter wrong. I got a call from the Vancouver Police in  October 2011 stating that they found your mother in the Subway at 2:a.m. in the morning sleeping. Where the hell were you you John when these things happening.? They told me it was a cold morning, she did not have a coat on, only summer clothe, a thin black pants, red short-sleeves blouse and a pair of red slippers. How did you feel when the police officer brought your mother home? " I am not guilty, said, John, as I told you my mom can do what pleases her."
OK John, God's time in the best . I know that Sarah had help her parents by taking care of them, she built them a beautiful home in the Island, gave money to all her siblings to start them off in life. She also gave money to her friends to buy homes, and she donates money to many churches to feed the poor and help out the pastors.
After Sarah took sick, everyone turns against  her. She became aggressive, and verbally abusive- destroying things- fighting her caregivers and calling them thieves and liars. I can recall several times when I try to talk with Sarah  to comfort her, she yelled at me and called me a thief. Sarah developed a behavioral problem. She burned her clothe, hid her money, dismantled iron book cases with her hands. When you asked her to have a bath, she yelled at me, if I touch her, she bit me, bucked me, kicked me and any object she gets she used it to hit me.
 In year 2011 I woke up about 8:a.m  I heard the door bell rang, I look out side it was John and  one of Sarah's and I brother, they drove in from Vancouver, with Sarah she was wearing a black head-tie a green sweater, black pants, and black shoes, looking like a mad woman. I opened the door, John, George and Sarah came in. I asked John why he took Sarah to me, he said, " Marcia said she cannot live with us any more." I replied, What the hell do you mean by that? isn't she your mother? are you telling me you choose your wife over your mother? you are a beast, John- mean and ugly beast. What goes around comes around. My boy, look at your mother very well- and take good note of what you did to her, because one day before you die it's coming back to you. Since Sarah has Dementia, I embraced her with love. I learned that a person with Dementia needs a lot of love, patience, and prayer. Loving Sarah, I took her to church, Restaurants, Beauty Salon and Nail shop-because she loves that. I want her to maintain her lifestyle. In the end, Sarah ends up in different hospitals, and nursing homes, where she was chemically and physically restraint by nurses and Security guards.  Because of her behavior ,she was put into a cage like a monkey... When I saw her in the cage, I cried like a mother who lost a child from sudden death. I asked the nurses to removed her out of the cage immediately... I learned that wealth is nothing but vanity... It makes friends- and kills the mind...
         You will read more about this story in my book entitled- " Embracing Dementia with Everlasting  Love"
This story is written for those who would like to know about the seriousness of Dementia, and the betrayal of Son, daughter- in- law, family ,  friends and abused...

 Rought writing please edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment