Sunday, June 15, 2014

SERMONS OF SUCCESS

Shepherd Gray-Taylor, preaches many sermons, but five of her favorite are:
" I Am that I Am, From the Palace to the Wilderness, from the wilderness to the promised land. Walking Through the Fire, Your joy is on the Way, This is Your Season; I cannot get enough of God, and Victory over the Enemy."
Shepherd Gray-Taylor, received her knowledge of discernment from God. She has the ability to point out people in the congregation, if they are not living right. She has come against many evil people who wanted to destroy her, but God stood with her in fighting the battle against her enemy. When trouble arrives, she will summon her prayer worriers and she will say: "Christ is the Solid Rock I stand on. All other ground is sinking sand.
You be very poor and rejected person, but God can bring you out of that state of poverty and rejection to a land of more than enough.  Remember that he is the 'I Am, read the following:
The phrase "I am" is "ego eimi" in Greek. Since the Greek New Testament records Yahshua using "ego eimi" many times, Christian theologians term these sayings, "The I Am's of Jesus". It is believed that each of these occurrences implies Yahshua's identity as the "I AM" of Ex.3:14. Can this be true? Can our Savior, the Son of Yahweh, actually be the "I AM," can he also be Yahweh?
Ex.3:14-15 reads, "And Elohim said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. And Elohim said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Yahweh, Elohim of your fathers, Elohim of Abraham, Elohim of Isaac, and Elohim of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations." Therefore, the "I AM" in this passage, is identified as "Yahweh," or rather, is representing Yahweh. Through this representative authority, this messenger to Moses is able to use the Name of the Divine Creator of all, Yahweh.
The power of God is very awesome.
When walking through the fire,joy is in the way, King David said, " weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." ( Psalms 30:5). As long as we are in the flesh, we will face problems. Nonetheless, God will deliver you out of it. He delivered the three Hebrews boys, he can do the same for you. Please read the following:
 Therefore at that time certain Chaldeans came forward and accused the Jews. They spoke and said to King Nebuchadnezzar, “O king, live forever! 10 You, O king, have made a decree that everyone who hears the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, shall fall down and worship the gold image; 11 and whoever does not fall down and worship shall be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 12 There are certain Jews whom you have set over the affairs of the province of Babylon: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego; these men, O king, have not paid due regard to you. They do not serve your gods or worship the gold image which you have set up.”
13 Then Nebuchadnezzar, in rage and fury, gave the command to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. So they brought these men before the king. 14 Nebuchadnezzar spoke, saying to them, “Is it true, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, that you do not serve my gods or worship the gold image which I have set up? 15 Now if you are ready at the time you hear the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, and you fall down and worship the image which I have made, good! But if you do not worship, you shall be cast immediately into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. And who is the god who will deliver you from my hands?”
16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. 17 If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. 18 But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up.”
We learned here that God has all the power in the world.
In my walk with God he gives me victory over Satan, he is the greatest enemy around us, He is a liar, thief, deceiver, murderer, adulterer and a prosecutor. This is why we all has to live in prayer. When I preached this Sermon, the congregation was very satisfied with the Sermon. When you have a sound mind you can have victory over Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment