Monday, August 4, 2014

YOU CAN DO IT

GOD CAN

I can't tell when friends are true, but God can,
I can't look inside of you, but God can
Can't turn darkness into light, can't make mountains snowy white
Can't give blinded eyes their sight, but God can

Chorus:
Sometimes, I wonder in His plan, if He included me
And then, I think how one small acorn made the big oak tree
I can't make the morning dew, I can't make the skies a blue
I can't make a dream come true, but God can

Verse:
I can't make a simple cloud, but God can,
I can't feed a hungry crowd, but God can
I can't make the lame to walk, I can't make the dumb to talk
Can't put corn upon a stalk, but God can.

Chorus:
Sometimes, I wonder in His plan, if He included me
And then, I think how one small acorn made the big oak tree
God will give the strength we lack, follow Him and don't look back
Sometimes, we can't see the track, but God can

Verse:
I can't calm the raging sea, but God can,
Can't make honey like a bee, but God can
I can't make the lightening stop,
Can't make earth produce a crop
I can't make it rain a drop, but God can


WITH THE HELP OF GOD YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment