Monday, August 11, 2014

LIFE STRUGGLES



I take the time to look back into my life, the struggles that I had been through, and today I am surviving. I cried and I say, O God I thank you, you brought me from a very long way. Today I can say you kept your promised. When you say, “Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’(Isaiah 41: 10) I live by these words every day of my life. As God as kept his promised towards me, so I am keeping mind, I will always love the Lord and serve Him until the rest of my life. Jesus kept me and with all my struggles, he never let me go.  In addition, Thank God for the cross of Jesus without the cross, I could never make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment