Monday, August 25, 2014

SELF EXAMINATION



EXAMINATION SELF:
As Christians, we all need to examine self-daily before the throne of God. We are flesh and not spirit, this is why we need to examine self-we sin continuously before God every second. We need Him to pardon us so we need examination to reduce our behavior and do what is right in the sight of God. I cannot say that you should not sin-if I say that I would not be a true child of God- because we are all sinners short of the glory of God, as Paul the apostle stated in Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Yes we are but on the same coin we should not provoke God to anger with  our  presumptuous  sins. King David said, “Keep back your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent of great transgression.” (Psalms 19: 13)
When your sin becomes your dominion that means that Satan has you bound each day examine self and see if you are on the right track with God.
God bless you-examine self.

No comments:

Post a Comment