Friday, August 1, 2014

PRAYER SENT RAIN TO JAMAICA



I woke up this morning with good health and strength and Jesus on my mind, thank God for these riches. Thank God, for everyone who made it this morning from a deep sleep? Realizing that we do not hold our lives in our hands, God has it in His hands. This is why we should be grateful to Him each day for keeping us alive among the living.
Let us Pray:
O God we thank you for your love and tender mercy what you are keeping over us every moment we breath. Thank you for your presence around us daily. Thank you for our families and friends. Thank you for healing those who are sick in the hospitals, nursing homes, mental homes, and private homes. Lord your everlasting mercy is very great toward us and we give you thinks. Thank you for food and raiment. Thank you for the churches of God, throughout the globe and those who fellowship in the churches O Lord we thank you and give you honor and praises. You are awesome in everything that you do and will be doing toward humanity. Thank you for keeping us among the living. In Jesus name-amen.
God answers prayer:-Rain to Jamaica
 Few weeks ago, there was drought in Jamaica.  The animals were thirsty for water. I heard them cry and it touches my heart. I called unto God in prayer for rain for the animals. I pray, O God the animals do not have voices; they cannot sin against you for they are not humans. O Lord hears the cry of the animals and sends down rain from heaven to cool their thirst. God I knew that the people in Jamaica sinned against you and deserve to die, but have mercy on the nation and give them rain. Turn to them again, O Lord despite their disobedience have mercy. In Jesus name. Yesterday I got a call from a friend that God sent down showers of rain in Jamaica-both the animals and the inhabitant was blessed with rain. THANK GOD. The word of God said ,  “”If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14). I love the Lord for he answers my prayer every time.
 Photos Of RaindropsDonkey and BabyWolf's Rain by NatalieDeCorsairRain, Rain (35 pics)Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...JAMAICA RECEIVED RAIN FROM THE KING OF HEAVEN-THANK GOD FOR HIS LOVING AND KIND MERCY TOWARD US.
                     Prayer is the key for everything...    What if His people prayed?


                                          YOUR SCRIPTURE  FOR THE MORNING:


Psalm 63:
63 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;  To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me. But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. 10 They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes. 11 But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.

Each morning you wakes up give God praise for keeping you alive.





No comments:

Post a Comment