Tuesday, August 19, 2014

THANKS TO GOD



Good morning everyone… This morning I give God thanks to be here among the living. I thank God for everything, if I should mention all what God had done for me; there would be no books in the world to hold such contents. The Lord has been very good to my family and I and I give Him praise. Lord, I praise you sincerely. O God I love and praise you for everything. You are working wonders in my life and I honor you. I thank you for all the inspirations that you are giving me to run your ministries, Lord, thank you. I thank you for our church families and visiting friends that comes to your Sanctuary. Good morning everyone, God is excellent-and I give him thanks for everything. In addition, I thank him for my mustard seed faith that is helping me to strive among the odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment