Sunday, August 24, 2014

TOUCHING

Your evening Bible verses:
Matthew 7:7-11 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, …

Matthew 18:19 Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching …
Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.
Luke 11:9-13 And I say to you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall …
Luke 18:1-8 And he spoke a parable to them to this end, that men ought always …

John 14:13 And whatever you shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father …

John 15:7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what …
John 16:23-27 And in that day you shall ask me nothing. Truly, truly, I say to …
James 1:5,6 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that gives to all …

James 5:15-18 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise …1 John 3:22 And whatever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, …
1 John 5:14,15 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any …

These are some awesome Bible verses that will give you comfort.Whatever you are going through, God wants you to trust Him. He knows all your plans and he knows what is best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment