Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I AM BLESSED

Have confident in God- who God bless no man curse. Hold unto your victory. When your enemy curse you it will be a blessing and not a cures. Just return their curse back to them in Jesus name
Please read the following Bible verses and allow them to be  your guide.

Numbers 22:6
Now come and put a curse on these people, because they are too powerful for me. Perhaps then I will be able to defeat them and drive them out of the land. For I know that whoever you bless is blessed, and whoever you curse is cursed."
Numbers 22:12
But God said to Balaam, "Do not go with them. You must not put a curse on those people, because they are blessed."
Numbers 23:7
Then Balaam spoke his message: "Balak brought me from Aram, the king of Moab from the eastern mountains. 'Come,' he said, 'curse Jacob for me; come, denounce Israel.'
Proverbs 26:2
Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest.
Treasury of Scripture
How shall I curse, whom God has not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the LORD has not defied?
Numbers 23:20,23 Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he has blessed;



Your blessing is in God's store house and the devil  cannot touch it. My friends, trust God and no one cannot curse you are your family..

No comments:

Post a Comment