Friday, August 22, 2014

DISPAIRS



God knows the heart of every man and he knows mine. You know we have no knowledge when we are leaving this world, so I am asking everyone to keep a clean heart among your fellow men. Please if there is a dispute; try to settle it before the day is ended. Life is like win it just blows on you for a minute and disappears, so is life my friends, one second you are here the next second you are gone to an unknown world where no man returns to tell you what it is like. Do good my friends and keep a clean heart, forgive everyone that hates you. Pray that God will change them from their wicked thinking and make he or her a better person. Carrying malice in your heart is a bad thing to do. Practice forgiveness, forgive yourself first, then you will understand how to forgive others.
Forgiveness starts from the heart, it is in the heart of men everything starts. Hate and corruptions against your fellow men, but love, peace, and kindness can over rides all those passion of hate and corruptions. The Lord your God will give you courage, grace, strength and mercy to overcome all your despairs and prosecutions. If you love yourself, you will love the Lord and love others. Remember that your heart should be your sanctuary where the Lord lives. God knows the heart of every man and he knows mine. Each day I ask him to renew in me a new heart and put a right spirit in me that I may know the difference between good and evil.
My friends love yourself, keep a clean heart and forgive everyone that hates you. It may seem hard but you can do it. If I can do it then I know you can. I had been through a lot on this earth, but the clean heart that I walk around with tells me to forgive everyone. In addition, we sinned against God every second and he forgives us every second. God knows your heart, forgive and forget…
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment