Thursday, August 7, 2014

LOVE THE POOR

Something came into my spirit, do you know that many people only loves you when you are successful and have to give? when you are down and out, no one sees you my friends, no one sees you. Look at the poor people all over the world, no one sees them. Is like they are walking dead. But, you know what, I am praying to God to help me to help them . I look at those in my community where i am originally from, And some way some how i want to give back to my community by helping them in whatever way i can. I will ask God to lead me through this. Whatever pleases him, that I will do.
Give back to your community, love the poor and needy people,  try to help them. Remember we cannot take riches with us, so why not helping those who are in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment