Tuesday, March 3, 2015

THE HEART SAYS IT ALL

HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO FORGIVE THOSE WHO HURT YOU. WHEN YOU HOLD GRIEVANCES IT KILLS THE CELLS IN YOUR BODY. JESUS FORGAVE EVERYONE OF US EVERY SECOND. WE SHOULD ALSO FORGIVE OTHERS. JUST TAKE THE TIME TO READ THESE BIBLE VERSES ABOUT FORGIVENESS. JESUS LOVES YOU-FORGIVE OTHERS...
he Crucifixion
33When they came to the place called The Skull, there they crucified Him and the criminals, one on the right and the other on the left. 34But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves. 35And the people stood by, looking on. And even the rulers were sneering at Him, saying, "He saved others; let Him save Himself if this is the Christ of God, His Chosen One."…
Cross References
Psalm 22:18
They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment.
Matthew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
Matthew 11:26
Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.
Luke 22:42
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."
John 17:9
I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours.
John 19:23
When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took his clothes, dividing them into four shares, one for each of them, with the undergarment remaining. This garment was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom.
John 19:24
"Let's not tear it," they said to one another. "Let's decide by lot who will get it." This happened that the scripture might be fulfilled that said, "They divided my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment." So this is what the soldiers did.
Acts 3:17
"Now, fellow Israelites, I know that you acted in ignorance, as did your leaders.
Acts 7:60
Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep.
Treasury of Scripture
Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
Father.
they know not.
And they.
Jump to Previous
Cast Casting Clothes Clothing Decision Divide Divided Dividing Division Drawing Forgive Forgiveness Garments Jesus Lots Parted Parting Prayed Raiment Themselves
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN A HEART OF FORGIVENESS. MANY PEOPLE HURT ME BY SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT ME, BUT I FORGAVE THEM BECAUSE I KNOW GOD IS SEEING AND HEARING ALL THINGS THAT ARE SAID, SO I FORGIVE THOSE WHO HURT ME. YOU TOO CAN FORGIVE THOSE WHO HURT YOU AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

No comments:

Post a Comment