Friday, March 13, 2015

MISSING YOU



DADDY I MISSED YOU
Daddy as the day goes by; I am missing you more and more. You will always be in my heart daddy, I love you in every breathe that I breathe. You were my miracle that always happens, my pride of joy, my every moment, my tears of joy, my legacy of wisdom, my freedom of speech, my counselor in times of pain and prosecutions. I could lean on your shoulders, and you would say, " Be wise as a serpent and be harmless as a dove." this voice is now gone away from me as much as you were not a talkative person, in time of wanting someone to talk with, you would listen. In addition, your response would be, um-mm, aha, aha, even these sound I will not be hearing any more daddy. In the heavenly place where you are right now, watch over me and pray for me and my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. You know daddy you was a century and above years old, you lived a wonderful spiritual and physical life and left behind those examples for your children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren to follow. We thank you for that. You taught us to live in peace with everyone, especially your children. Feed the poor, cover the naked and shelter the homeless.  We will honor your wishes. MY SWEET DADDY, I LOVE AND MISSED YOU FROM EVERY TISSUE, AND NERVE CELLS IN MY BODY. MY HEART CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I MISS YOU, ONLY GOD KNOWS MY MISSING AND BLEEDING HEART FOR YOU. DADDY, RIP. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED.

YOUR LOVING DAUGHTER,
CATHERINE

No comments:

Post a Comment