Thursday, July 24, 2014

BUILD YOUR HOPE ON GOD

                            New Skin For Old Song by Francis Blight | CD Reviews And Information | NewReleaseTuesday.comMy hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath His covenant and blood
Support me in the ‘whelming flood:
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

On Christ the solid rock I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When the last trumpet’s voice shall sound,
O may I then in him be found.
Clothed in his righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before his throne.


In life we have to build our hope on something, I build mines on God. What about you? Are you standing in sinking sand my friends and has nothing to hold unto? if so, hold unto God. Make him your hope and sleeping bad. He loves you despite the consequences. He feels your pain and he knows your needs, When you are in trouble call on Him and he will send you help. Build your hope on Him always.
                                           Heart Show HopeShow Hope Gray Circle Logo Youth TeeShow Hope Presents Andrew Peterson’s “Behold the Lamb of God ...
                                                       ... the hope of israel the hope of the body of christ christ the hope of
                                                      Show Hope | Special Care Centers              
                                                           
BUILD YOUR BODY, SOUL, SPIRIT, ON HOPE AND FAITH AND THE LOVE OF GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment