Friday, July 11, 2014

BE HONEST-USE YOUR OWN SERMON



From the Word of the Living God Prayer Ministries
USING SOMEONE ELSE’S SERMON IS WRONG
Using other people’s sermon is in appropriate in the eyes of God; I believe if you are called by God to spread the gospel he will teach you what to say as he did to Moses. Read the following notes>
"You are to speak to him and put the words in his mouth; and I, even I, will be with your mouth and his mouth, and I will teach you what you are to do. "Moreover, he shall speak for you to the people; and he will be as a mouth for you and you will be as God to him. "You shall take in your hand this staff, with which you shall perform the signs." (Exodus 4: 16-17).
I can recalled when I was in primary school I asked one of my friends to do my math, I got them all right. I took my notebook home, showing off to my Father the good grade I got from my teacher.
 Forgetting that my father knows mat. Very well. That evening he rewrote the mat problems and asked me to do them, I could not. He said to me, “you may receive good grade on this paper, but it is not yours. The person who did it for you received these excellent marks. Do not copy are asked anyone to work out your mat problems. Try your best in doing it; if you are having a hard time, asked your teacher to help you but do not use some else brain to boast on. It is wrong” As of that day I took my Father’s advice and I never ask anyone but my teacher to help me in doing my mat. Problems, now if you have problem giving a sermon, go to God in prayer and he will help you to speak in your church with the anointing instead of using someone else’s sermon
 Exodus 7:2
You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country.
Jeremiah 36:32
So Jeremiah took another scroll and gave it to the scribe Baruch son of Neriah, and as Jeremiah dictated, Baruch wrote on it all the words of the scroll that Jehoiakim king of Judah had burned in the fire. And many similar words were added to them.
 Image result for SHOW IMAGES OF DISHONESTYImage result for SHOW IMAGES OF DISHONESTYhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzwgRGxwiRZ2dcPMEsyPyAHpIQT8biJ1ZCP3x_3ZS-weG53Cyv
                                   will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. - John 8:32 (KJV ... MY FRIENDS BE HONEST IN YOUR PREACHING, TAKE THE TIME TO HEAR FROM GOD IN ORDER TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL TO THE WORLD. HE WILL TEACH YOU WHAT TO SAY. THE WORD OF GOD SAYS,

 Our Lord Jesus in His last conversation with His disciples before His crucifixion said, "But the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you" (John xiv.26).

GOD BLESS YOU BE TRUTHFUL AND SEEK WISDOM FROM OUR LORD ANS SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.


No comments:

Post a Comment