Saturday, July 9, 2016

HELP IS ON THE WAY

 IT CAME INTO MY SPIRIT THAT SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE COMFORTED. YOU ARE GOING THROUGH A LOT AND IT ALLOWING YOU TO THINK DEEP; HOLD ON, HELP IS ON THE WAY. FOR STRENGTH, PLEASE READ THE BIBLE VERSES BELOW:
Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalms 121:1-8 - (A Song of degrees.) I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.   (Read More...)

Psalms 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Proverbs 30:5 - Every word of God [is] pure: he [is] a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Psalms 28:7 - The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalms 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

1 Thessalonians 5:9-11 - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,   (Read More...)

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

Psalms 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

make the joy of the lord your strength. Jesus is watching over you everyday.
One love in the spirit. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment