Sunday, July 24, 2016

CHILDREN



PRAYER FOR MY CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN
Dear God who seated on the throne in heaven, May you bless all my children and grandchildren and their children, with Salvation of abundances; protect them from fear of the enemies and protect them from all evil.  As you promised stands with my children, their children and I…you said these words for us,
2 “When thou passes through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walks through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.” (Isaiah 43: 2-3).
Holy Spirit, your promise never fails-we love and thank you for protecting my family and me, in Jesus’ Name-Amen, and Amen.
In addition, use this prayer for your own family.

One God one faith and one love in the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment