Wednesday, April 20, 2016

GROUPS



THERE ARE NO TWO-WAY STREETS FOR THIS GROUP
It‘s my desire to invite THIS GROUP who knows that there are no two-way streets or U-Turn for them so they should stay out of trouble. Please be advice that with every crime there is consequence. Do not allow Satan to control your mind to do evil. RESIST him and he will leave you alone. How do you resist the devil? When an evil though comes into your mind, it is not of God, it is from the devil. Now, say to evil you will not bring me down; I have a mind of my own that is control by God, I am a purpose not a looser, God has created me to be someone with purpose and confidence that is who I am and you cannot take that away from me. Satan in Jesus’ Name I rebuke. Say to the cemetery, God has given me three score year and tenth to live in this world and I must live and not die. See psalm 118 read it through. Say to the prison, Satan you comes to rob steal and destroy you will not get me in prison.   Jesus said these words, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. “John 10:10
You see Jesus will never set you up to go to prison or have an early grave. Jesus loves you and he wants to see you bless and live a happy Christian life. He did not created you to be a troublemaker, committing murder, to steal, lie, etc. He created you to serve Him and enjoy abundant blessings of His creations. Do you know? That you can be successful if you try? I am a witness of poverty, from poverty to a God sent success and salvation. You too can be the same if you follow Jesus. Jesus is your Guardian, trust and obeys Him and you will have a feature that will be amazing not only that, when you set your heart on doing good, you will always be joyful and happy and successful.
It is my desire to advice you as groups who knows that there are no two-way streets for you.  The only way for you is to do good and obey the law of God and Man… note this, when you get in trouble with the law, and you been charged and put in prison, the Judge did not pronounce a verdict of evil on you, you did it to yourself. Why? You have a mind of your own. You must be in control of your mind, and not allow your mind to destroy you with evil thoughts. May I add, you have two consciences a living and a dead conscience? The living conscience is the good one; it will leads you in the right path. The dead conscience, has no respect for you or society, it will leads you in the wrong path to do evil to yourself and others. You see, if you love yourself, you will love others and respect others. in this case you would do good and not evil.  In these groups, my only advice is to invite you to believe in God, respect his commandments keep them; respect your community and live by the law of the land.
God bless and keep you and may you live with a clean conscience, in doing so, you will not be a problem to yourselves and society.
God bless you and I am always praying for you to be blessed and stay away from trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment