Thursday, April 28, 2016

APPRECIATION

today I give God thanks for everyone on planet earth.   I thank God for you and I truly expressed my appreciation for your handwork that you put into your jobs each day. I pray of blessings and mercy for you in God's presence. I pray for gratitude and loyal , love and your thoughtfulness and generosity toward those you encounter everyday. I wish you abundance  life and all things that you wished for . I am praying that you would have great faith in God and the things you do.  May you be blessed with the things you desire. You are such a blessing to those around you. I consider you great treasure in your family and friends life- I know that everyone would like your presence around them.

My dearest brothers and sisters, I thank God for you this day. In Jesus' Name

cathy2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment