Thursday, January 15, 2015

TODAY'S MESSAGE



TODAY’S MESSAGE FROM THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD PRAYER MINISTRIES
In our daily walk believers or unbelievers, I want you to understand that Jesus Christ died for the sin of this cruel and dying world, raised from the dead and now praying at his Father’s right hand for us. That is the good news my friends. Moreover, we must pay Him for his blood. Paul the Apostle wrote,
“…For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.…”(1 Corinthians 15: 3—5) My friends, in addition, I am adding on the following Bible verse  in order for you to educate yourself about our lord Jesus Christ. Who took it upon his self to lay down his life for the sinful and dying world? I believe that we all should honor and respect him for the agape love he has for us.
In the message, I want to tell you that we do not have enough time to waste.  What we all should do in a time like this, we should keep the Commandment of God, keep our hearts clean and wait for his call. As Isaiah wrote,
“The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.” (Isaiah 40:3) The day is coming my friends when mountains and valleys will disappear in thin air. Jesus is coming back to clean up this world and build a new heaven and a new heart according to the scripture. See Revelation 21.
May God bless you, take heed.

No comments:

Post a Comment