Wednesday, January 28, 2015

CONTROL

I need you to know that God created you to be whatever you want to be in this world. But Satan the enemy is coming in your mind to deceive you by telling you that you are nothing and you are not going to make it. Today i am here to tell you that you are going to make it with power of God in you. Apostle John says,

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1John 4:4

What you must understand is this, Satan wants you dead, he needs your spirit to use among the weak that are alive. But today I want you to declare war against him in Jesus name. Say to him, Satan you held me in slavery for a long time, now i am free, I am a God sent soul and I am above your evil plans. I am bless and you are mad...

You must always be in control of your live with love and peace.

God bless you, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment