Monday, October 27, 2014

SOW A SEED

SOW A SEED OF RIGHTEOUSNESS TODAY, BY SAYING THIS,


My friends
can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - Philippians 4 ... My friends, God is loving and great. Comfort yourself with these Bible verses:
Acts 10:42
He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead.
2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
1 Timothy 5:21
I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.
2 Timothy 1:10
but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.
2 Timothy 2:14
Keep reminding God's people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.
2 Timothy 4:8
Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
2 Timothy 4:18
The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
1 Peter 4:5
But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.

God is guiding each day you walk this earth. He loves you very much, this is why he keeps giving us pardon when we sin.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment