Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BLESSING & CURSE



God bless those who bless my children and I, and curse those who curse my children and I.  As you promised Israel, in Jesus name.
“I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed” (Genesis 12:3).

I truly know that God is watching over my children and I, no weapon that formed against us will in any way prosper; we are covered under the blood of our Lord Jesus. As King David the Psalmist wrote: “Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.” Psalms 35: 1, sometimes when the enemy comes in like a flood, you have to fight back with the word of God, knowing that no man is stronger than our God is He is our battle fighter. Moreover, our everlasting strength in time of trouble…



No comments:

Post a Comment