Saturday, January 28, 2017

PEACE

I AM A SERVANT OF JESUS CHRIST, I AM PLEADING FOR GLOBAL PEACE

PEACE IN THE NAME OF JESUS, PEACE. SETTLE HUMAN'S MATTER WITH LOVE, KINDNESS, AND PEACE. IN THE NAME OF JESUS. THIS WORLD BELONGS TO GOD, NOT TO MEN. WALK IN SOMEONES SHOES AND YOU WILL WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE IN CRISIS. PEACE IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I AM PLEADING FOR PEACE GLOBALLY. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU. VENGEANCE BELONGS TO GOD. PEACE IN JESUS NAME.
LET THE WORLD UNITE IN PEACE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
 
 “ Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” (John 14: 27)
Notice that Jesus did not say my war I leave with you; he said my peace. Brothers and sisters let us listen to Jesus and Pastor Sinclair, let us all live in peace with each other. Forget about all you has been through with the enemy and move on in this year 2016 toward a higher mark with your God.
Again, I thank Pastor Sinclair for sharing those magnificent words with me yesterday.
May God bless you Pastor Sinclair keep up to excellent work.







No comments:

Post a Comment