Friday, October 14, 2016

TROUBLE

My friends there are troubles everywhere, but God is in this trouble, he is protecting his people from the mighty storm that came to flood them away. Hallelujah, God Almighty is in the eyes of every storm, trouble times, pain and suffering, and all that. glory to the living God of Israel who sent his son Jesus to set us free. Wake up America, get ready to meet your God. He is here, in this nation, he is here in every heart, mind, spirit and soul. Praise be to the living God who lives in my soul. O God, I am thirsty for you, feed me with the water of the anointing that i will never thirst again, hallelujah, to the Holy Son of God, Jesus Christ. My brothers and sisters, is your heart right with God? are you washed in his blood? is your election sure? If it is not, make it sure today, now is the time to say to yourself,Lord, I am a sinner, forgive me and have mercy on me.
God bless all of you, we are in the end of time, the Bible is fulfilled. Embrace yourself and listen to hear the trumpet of our Lord Jesus Christ on his second coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment