Wednesday, September 14, 2016

MONEY

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, for God has said: "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you."
Genesis 28:15
"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."
Numbers 13:20
"How is the land, is it fat or lean? Are there trees in it or not? Make an effort then to get some of the fruit of the land." Now the time was the time of the first ripe grapes.
Deuteronomy 1:29
"Then I said to you, 'Do not be shocked, nor fear them.

God did not say that money is bad, he said that the love of money is the root of all evil. Why? because many people with money treats the poor like trash and dirt. Understanding that money is very important in life, but the love of it is destructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment