Saturday, November 14, 2015

GOD ALONE FORGIVE SINS

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Hebrews 9:26
For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
2 Samuel 12:13
And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.
Psalm 32:5
I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
Isaiah 38:17
Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.
Isaiah 43:25
I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Zechariah 3:9
For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
In your daily walk in this sinful world of lust and greed, do not forget God, without Him you are nothing. He loves us and he always forgives us for sinning against him.

May I have a witness?

Thank God- for sending his only Son to die for my sins. I know that I am a sinner, short of the glory of the ALMIGHTY GOD.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU WHO TAKES THE TIME TO READ THESE POSTS. SEND ME FEED-BACK- THAT WOULD BE GREAT...

No comments:

Post a Comment