Tuesday, February 10, 2015

GOD TRUTH AND EVERY MAN A LIAR

My brothers and sisters, this is the word of God, feed on it. Now read your Bible verses for the morning.

Job 40:8
"Would you discredit my justice? Would you condemn me to justify yourself?

Psalm 51:4
Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight; so you are right in your verdict and justified when you judge.

Psalm 116:11
in my alarm I said, "Everyone is a liar."

Luke 20:16
He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others." When the people heard this, they said, "God forbid!"

Romans 3:6
Certainly not! If that were so, how could God judge the world?

Romans 3:7
Someone might argue, "If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?"

Romans 3:31
Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.

1 Timothy 3:16
Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.
Treasury of Scripture

God forbid: yes, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in your sayings, and might overcome when you are judged.

God forbid.

Romans 3:6,31 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world…

Romans 6:2,15 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein…

Romans 7:7,13 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. No, I had not …

Romans 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Romans 11:1,11 I say then, Has God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also …

Luke 20:16 He shall come and destroy these farmers, and shall give the vineyard …

1 Corinthians 6:15 Know you not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I …

Take care of your body, it is belonging to Jesus Christ. Love the Lord your God who created you with a healthy the praise.
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment